RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE
The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from an agreement concluded at a distance within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. The term to withdraw from the agreement expires after 14 days starting from the day when you came into the possession of the item or when a third person being different from the carrier and appointed by you came into the possession of the item.
In order to use the right to withdraw from the agreement, the Consumer must:
- inform the Seller of the decision of a withdrawal from this agreement by making an explicit statement (a letter sent by post: Halkalife-Maciej Zaroń, Al. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 49 m. 147, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland or by e-mail: email@example.com) within a period of 14 days from received the order (the sample agreement withdrawal form attached below)
- promptly send back or hand over the item to us and in each case not later than 14 days starting from the day when you informed us of your withdrawal from this agreement,
- send back the item to: Halkalife-Maciej Zaroń, Al. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej 49 m. 147, 02-797 Warsaw, Poland
- The Consumer will incur the direct costs of the return of the item. After receiving the return the Seller immediately refunds you with all the payments received from you including the delivery costs of the items (except for any additional costs that resulted from the delivery method selected by you which was different from the cheapest regular delivery method as offered by us), and in each case not later than 14 days starting from the day when we were informed about your decision on the execution of the agreement withdrawal right. We shall refund the payments using the same payment method which you used in the original transaction unless you have clearly agreed to a different solution; in each case, you shall not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
- Shipments sent with cash on delivery (COD) will not be accepted and the costs of returning the product will not be refunded.
- Returns sent in the form of e-shipments (pickup at point) and parcel machines will not be received.
- The Consumer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the item resulting from using it in a way which was different from the one required to find out about the nature, properties and operation of the item.
- The period of warranty is 24 months as of the acceptance of the products by the Customer.